She's been eating a grilled veggie sandwich, no cheese. He's just arrived. I still remember you as the skinny guy in college. Oh that was so long ago, I started getting fat in second year. No, you look good. What are you up to? Oh just consulting a bit. You? I've been doing a yoga instructor course but I don't know if I feel confident about becoming a teacher. You can do it, I believe in you. He orders an omelette. Hey that's near my place. You should come over, I'll cook for you. That sounds good but I should warn you I'm a vegetarian. She looks at his plate. I'm OK with eggs, of course...
Do you remember Ronak and all those guys? The party crowd. Oh, I never got into that. I couldn't get the music. Oh. Well anyway one time we were all walking back from a party and Ronak literally faceplanted in some bushes! Can you believe it? Yeah he did hotel management in Switzerland. How about the dj night for Sam's party? That was wild! I don't remember...maybe I had something else on. Yeah yeah cute girls always have lots of parties to choose from.
They seem pleased enough with each other. There was no real common ground but they both had similarly Americanised accents, growing more American as they spoke. I think they'll meet again. Maybe he'll cook for her. It doesn't seem unlikely.
Saturday, 14 July 2018
Table 002
Labels:
tables
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment